Saturday, February 12, 2005

A Clever Trick!

This morning, when i woke up to pray Subuh, my 2 years old son, Azzam also woke up and said, lapar nasi which means i'm hungry, i want to eat rice. Unfortunately, it will be a bit late if i have to cook rice for him as he needed to eat now. Therefore, i gave him bread an biscuits, but he refused. He still wanted to eat rice, and persue me to go to the kitchen. I told him, ok, show me what you really want. I let him down but he lies down and cry. I had enough, as the problem for me is, i haven't pray for Subuh and it's already 7 o'clock. I went to the bath, and took wuduk. Outside of the bath, azzam still crying and shouting ummi, ummi...
Just as i went out the bathroom, my dear son put his finger near the door and close the door just like his finger was tercepit kerana pintu. Heh! buat2 kesian le , pandai betul anak ummi berlakon, tangan tercepit...kasihanilah daku....

### Dari ALLAH kita datang, kepada ALLAH jua kita kembali, maka apakah bekalan utk kita tunjukkan padaNYA, adakah ianya bekalan yang baik atau buruk? ###

2 Comments:

Blogger CunLanun said...

wahahah.. azam.. pandai jek ko nieh eh

6:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bila nak update blog lagi?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home